Please complete all documents carefully!
2. Email the following to your IEE representative (in ONE email, please!):
- Color copy of any previous visas (if applicable)
- Color Photo (recently taken)
- Criminal Background Check/Arrest Record
- (2) Current reference Letters (must be dated within one year, signed and on official letterhead) Click here for reference letter guidelines.
- Signed Formal Offer of Training
- If you have graduated, provide English translated certified copy of your university diploma or letter of attendance.
- If you are are still enrolled in university, provide your most recent transcripts. Any translations must be by an official translator.
- One page essay as to why you feel an internship or training program in the United States will benefit your career
4. Accept Participation Agreement/Code of Conduct for Intern: Click here Accept Participation Agreement/Code of Conduct for Trainee: Click here 5. Accept Pre-Arrival/Orientation Acknowledgement Form. Click here *If the agency in your home country is providing insurance, you should send the copy of your insurance policy and the proof of payment. Also your insurance carrier must fill and submit the verification form.
7. Last step! Please submit your name below to let us know you have finished the application process.
Intern/Trainee Processing Steps