Please complete all documents carefully!
2. Email the following to your IEE representative (in ONE email, please!):
- Color copy of any previous visas (if applicable)
- Color Photo (recently taken)
- Criminal Background Check/Arrest Record
- (2) Reference Letters (must be dated within one year, signed and on official letterhead) Click here for reference letter guidelines.
- Proof of Student Status. Print for your university to complete. Upload once signed. Click here
4. Accept Participation Agreement/Code of Conduct. Click here 5. Accept Pre-Arrival Acknowledgement/Orientation. Click here *If the agency in your home country is providing insurance, you should send the copy of your insurance policy, the proof of payment. Also your insurance carrier must fill and submit the verification form.
7. Last step! Please submit your name below to let us know you are finished the application process.
Information on application process and wait times on the State Department’s visa website
Work & Travel Processing Steps